There is an amazing pro to participating in the blogger world. You get to meet amazing people and partake in amazing opportunities. Fortunately I came across Sheena’s blog post on the mobsociety website which lead me to her blog. Her post spoke directly to me and as I read. I literally recounted my steps just a half hour ago. I sat down at the computer scrambling to just clear my mind and rid myself of the guilty feeling I was trying to digest. I couldn’t find the words to explain but I wanted to exhale it into a blog post. It’s so amazing how God works. Her words were exactly mine, her situation was identical to mine, her feelings I felt. I moseyed on over to her blog to read more and to my surprise, something so great caught my attention. Sheena counts her blessings everyday on her blog and she is aiming to do so until she reaches 1,000 blessings. You can read how she got started here. How many of us allow our daily activities and life blind to us from giving thanks to the Lord for all he has does done? I was so excited to see this and decided that I should participate. I want to form a habit of looking to the Lord in everything that I do in every moment of my life. In counting my blessings everyday I’m sure God will unveil HIS faithful character to me motivating me to be just like HIM and turn completely towards HIM everyday. With that being said, look at me, I’m counting my blessings…
Eneulogeo (Greek) – to bless
Psalm 34: 1-3
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
Gifts in HIS Word:
1. My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.
2. He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world. (1 John 2:1-2)
3. Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,t 16 for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth.He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see—such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him. 17 He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together (Colossians 1:15-17)
4. Walking down the street today I asked Kid Hero what he learned in school and he replied, “A is for apple! A is for apple! B is for Ball! Be my echo! Be my echo! very loudly
5. Hulk Smash giving himself a blue tattoo with markers all over his arm
7. This post
9. Family devotion
10. The leaves
11. Heat on a chilly day
14. Smiling little boys
16. Nighttime with God
Gifts Made, Masked or Marveled:
19. Canned Peaches and pears
20. Hulk Smash’s face
21. Rain Clouds
22. My children
Blessings come in all shapes and forms. Believe it or not, everything around us is a blessing in some way. I’m on a quest to consistently show my gratitude to the Lord for the great things he has already done and is doing. You should join me and so many others! Come on and Dare to live fully, right where you are.